Welcome to the non-profit, Breast Cancer MyStory, an online resource and companion designed to provide information and hope for all those affected by breast cancer.
Breast Cancer MyStory IS…
- A soft space to land when you have the hard diagnosis of breast cancer.
- A site that curates content for you – news and research, resources, and a personal blog through treatment, reconstruction and life “on the other side.”
- A place to visit for personal advice while going through treatment.
- A way to better understand your friend or loved one and support them while going through breast cancer.
- A space, open 24-7, to look for answers, seek inspiration and find hope to quell your 1 am worries.
- A repository of information assembled by someone who struggled to find balanced information while going through diagnosis and treatment.
- Authored by someone who wants to save you time and by organizing valuable information all in one place to make it just a bit easier for you and others to come.
Breast Cancer MyStory is NOT…
- A space for advertisers, promotions or sponsored endorsements.
- Connected to any healthcare providers, hospitals or professionals.
- Written in hard to understand language.